For Colorado ZR2 owners, AEV Highmark Fender Flares are a game-changer! These high clearance fender flares, made in the USA of exceptionally strong and UV-resistant ABS plastic, significantly open up the front and rear wheel wells, allowing for a 35″ tall tyre with NO LIFT! This allows you to fully utilize the Colorado ZR2’s exceptionally competent and well-engineered OEM suspension system while preserving a lower centre of gravity and all of the flotation and ground clearance that a bigger tyre provides.
The standard Colorado ZR2 front bumper fender flare kit comes with its own closeout panel for seamless connection with the OE inner wheel well liners. Both the front and rear flares include LED marker lights, and an optional AEV Splash Guard Set is available for customers who live in places where they are required.
- Only Crew Cab / Short Bed vehicles are compatible.
- AEV wheels w/ 5.5” backspacing or wheel spacers are required to take full advantage of the flair and tire fitment.
- Allows for the fitment of 35” tall tires w/ NO LIFT*
- Front and rear integrated LED marker lights
- Extremely durable and UV-stable ABS construction
- Includes custom closeout panels to integrate with the OE wheel liners
- Optional AEV Splash Guards sold separately
Colorado Bison Specific Kit
*To maximize tire clearance and to achieve a level stance, AEV recommends installing a 1″ front leveling kit.