The Crestone DualSport Wheel supports the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) and has a valve stem recess to protect the tyre valve from damage on the trail.
The finish on this Crestone wheel is painted black. Beadlock/Protection rings come in two finishes: painted Silver or Onyx.
Configuration Options That Are Available:
- No Ring – For a basic one-colour aesthetic, the Crestone wheel may be mounted without a ring. A Hardware Kit is available to complete the appearance of the wheels.
- Protection Ring – The Protection Ring is a non-functional cast aluminum ring that serves as a sacrificial element to shield the wheel from trail scratches while also resembling the Beadlock Ring in appearance. Grade 8.8 hardware is used in the Protection Ring.
- Beadlock Ring –The Beadlock Ring has a 16mm thick forged aluminum Beadlock ring and special Grade 10.9 metric hardware for greater shear strength and higher torque needs. The Beadlock Ring is solely recommended for off-road use, according to AEV.
Please note: Although the Crestone wheel with the Beadlock Ring is DOT compliant, it is not necessarily permitted for street usage in every state in the United States. BEFORE purchasing, double-check state and local limitations on Beadlock installation and use. Beadlock wheels must be correctly mounted and maintained on a regular basis. Beadlock wheels should only be utilized off-road, according to AEV’s general guidelines.
- Manufacturing Process: Low-pressure permanent mold casting
- Material:A356/T6 Aluminum
- Coatings:Liquid clear coat, Liquid color coat, Powder Primer
- Application:2015+ Chevorlet Colorado and GMC Canyon
- Size:17″ x 8″
- Bolt Pattern:6x120mm
- Approximate Backspacing:5.5″
- Weight Rating:2,400 lbs
There are no reviews yet.