The Borah DualSport Wheel for 2007+ JK Wranglers is AEV’s most versatile wheel to date. The Borah is a dual-purpose wheel with a fully functional Beadlock Ring for running extremely low tyre pressures off-road, a Protection Ring for street use and off-road wheel protection, or no ring for a simple, minimalist design. Because the Beadlock and Protection Rings are interchangeable, you may use a Protection Ring on the street while upgrading to a fully functional Beadlock Ring for off-road use.
Onyx Black, Onyx Black/Machined, Galaxy Black, and Galaxy Black/Machined are the four various finishes available for the Borah. The silver finish of the Beadlock Ring and the Protection Ring may easily be painted for a really distinctive look..
Configuration Options Available:
- No Ring – The Borah wheel can be installed without a ring for a simple, minimalist look. AEV supplies black nylon hardware for this configuration to prevent dirt and debris from building up inside the threaded bolt holes.
- Protection Ring – The Protection Ring is a non-functional cast aluminum ring, designed as a sacrificial part to protect the wheel from trail scratches while also providing the same look as the Beadlock Ring. The Protection Ring includes Grade 8.8 hardware.
- Beadlock Ring – The Beadlock Ring is designed with maximum strength and off-road durability in mind by utilizing a 16mm thick, forged aluminum Beadlock ring and custom Grade 10.9 metric hardware for increased shear strength and higher torque requirements. AEV recommends that Beadlock Rings be used for off-road purposes only.
- Hub centric design
- Accepts OE lug nuts
- Recessed valve stem for added protection
- Compatible with TPMS
- Both versions have been tested to stringent DOT/SAE J2530 standards
- Molded AEV Center Cap included
- Lifetime structural warranty
Please note: Although the Borah wheel with the Beadlock Ring is DOT compliant, it does not necessarily imply that it is 50-state legal for street usage. BEFORE purchasing, check state and local limitations on Beadlock installation and use. Beadlock wheels must be correctly mounted and maintained on a regular basis. Beadlock wheels should only be used off-road, according to AEV’s general policy.