The AEV Colorado Rear Differential Cover is made to fit the Dana M220 axle used in most 2015 and newer Chevy Colorado/GMC Canyon pickups, including the ZR2 and ZR2 Bison. The fluid level port on this heavy-duty, nodular iron Differential Cover is set at the exact level to satisfy factory standards, eliminating the need to guess at oil level or use a dipstick to determine the necessary quantity of oil. All AEV Differential Covers include an enlarged oil fill port on the top of the cover for increased convenience. This fill port serves as an inspection port, enabling the operator to view inside the differential, inspect ring gear teeth, check for water incursion, or even utilize a dial indicator to inspect for faults without ever removing the cover.
Please Note: Only the Dana M220 Rear Axle found in 2015 and newer Chevy Colorado / GMC Canyon pickups will fit this Differential Cover. The G80 rear axle seen on many 2WD trucks WILL NOT fit this.
- Produced from high-strength nodular iron
- Colorado’s Dana M220 rear axle was designed particularly for it.
- The bottom edge is reinforced and has recessed hardware.
- AEV’s exclusive oversized fill plug
- For ultimate durability, it’s E-coated and powder-coated.