Providing a clean supply of air to your engine is vital to its efficiency and lifetime. For overland travellers whose exploration involves deep water crossings and dusty dirt roads, AEV’s JK Snorkel air intake system is vital to engine protection equipment. For ultimate trail durability, this snorkel is made of exceptionally tough cross-linked polyethylene.
The 3.8L V6 and 3.6L Pentastar V6 engines, as well as the 2.8L CRD diesel engine for export applications, are all compatible with the AEV Snorkel. When used with our HEMI Air Box Kit, it is compatible with both right and left-hand drive versions and may be utilized on AEV 5.7L and 6.4L HEMI V8 applications.
An Air Ram inlet is included with the AEV Snorkel Kit. For usage on vehicles exposed to high dust conditions, a self-cleaning Pre-Filter assembly is available separately. It fits flawlessly with AEV’s Heat Reduction Hood and requires just minor changes to the factory JK hood.
- Now available for 2012+ 3.6L Pentastar V6.
- Compatible with AEV HEMI V8 applications when used in conjunction with the AEV HEMI Airbox Kit.
- Cross-link polyethylene construction.
- A huge 4″ air inlet allows for increased airflow over the previous generation AEV Snorkel.
- Installs directly into the stock JK air box inlet without modification.
- Exact fit to the JK body contours.
- Attaches to JK body utilizing all factory bolt holes.
- Optional self-cleaning Pre-Filter sold separately
Please Note: Aftermarket fender flares are not compatible with this product.
There are no reviews yet.