AEV’s Snorkel Kit for the 2015+ Chevy Colorado was developed to increase engine performance by drawing in the cleanest, coolest air charge possible, inspired by heavy-duty industrial and military uses across the world. AEV puts their snorkel kits through rigorous testing in the lab and in real-world scenarios. Both in the laboratory heat chamber and on Overlanding trips, the OE grade UV-stable cross-linked polyethylene provides exceptional durability and performance. Lightweight yet durable, the AEV Colorado Snorkel installs directly into the factory airbox and can be combined with an optional self-cleaning Pre-Filter to further maximize particulate trapping of up to 98 percent of debris.
- 2015+ Chevy Colorado (Diesel & Gas Engines)
- 4” inlet for maximum airflow
- Raises air intake for a cleaner, colder air charge
- UV-stable cross-linked polyethylene construction
- Optional self-cleaning pre-filter available
PLEASE NOTE: GMC Canyon pickups won’t fit this snorkel kit.