AEV has upped the bar once again with the industry’s first Stamped Geometry Correction Brackets, after pioneering Geometry Correction Brackets in 2010. These brackets enhance ride quality by avoiding front axle ‘precession’ produced by incorrect suspension lift geometry on vehicles with 2-4.5″ of suspension lift. Instead of trying to ‘lunge’ over a bump, the corrected motion allows the front tires to move up and backward (as they did on the standard car) in response to it. They also significantly minimize front-end ‘dive’ during severe braking by repositioning the front suspension’s ‘virtual immediate centre.’ They also enable adequate tracking alignment by restoring caster angle without the need of cam bolts or different/adjustable arms, as well as a modest decrease in maximum front driveshaft angle during suspension travel.
The stamping method increases strength while lowering weight, and the new keyed square caster blocks, rather than circular cam bolts that might slip and require specific fasteners, enable for simple “set it and forget it” adjustments.
Stamped Geometry Correction Brackets are provided standard with AEV’s 2.5″ DualSport RT Suspension System for JL Wrangler and are suitable with both JL Wrangler and Gladiator. These brackets are available as an add-on to AEV’s 2″ Spacer Lift, as well as other suspension systems that keep the factory front control arms.
- Fits Jeep Gladiator / JL Wrangler with 2-4.5” of suspension lift
- 50ksi traditional stamped carbon steel
- The front control arm geometry is optimized.
- Adjustable control arms or cam bolts are no longer required for caster correction.
- Easy “set it and forget it” caster adjustments
- Decreases the operating angle of the front driveshaft
- Reduced brake-dive and improved impact-response
There are no reviews yet.