- 5” Lift,
- New 1985-1997 F350 Dana 60 Front Differential,
- New Front Leaf Springs,
- Rancho RS 5000 Shocks, Rancho Single Steering Shock,
- New Steering Linkage,
- New Front Brakes,
- New Warn Locking Hubs,
- New Driveshafts,
- New Transfercase,
- 4” Rear Lift Blocks, New Rear U-Bolts ,
- Manual Transfercase Floor Shifter,
- 4wd Engagement Light on Dash,
- Re-use Factory 16” Wheels and Tires.
- Lower Cost
- Minimal moving parts
- Good option for crew vehicles, ambulances, motorhomes, or industrial uses.
- Can fit up to a 33” tire.
- Compatible with all factory ABS and RSC safety systems
Drawbacks: Rougher ride than factory
- V8 gas engine and 7.3L diesels receive a Borg Warner 1356 Transfercase
- v10 and 6.0L diesels, receive a New Process 271 Transfercase
- PTO Options are available.